Monday 10 December 2012

LIGHT EXPERIMENT-PORTRAITS

Light experiment portraits







These were my experimental light portraits, which I achieved using a digital film SLR. I thought that they came out really well, especially the ones with the white background. The contrast with the white background and the darkness of the subject worked really well in bringing the focus to the model. I found however that there were some marks on my photographs when I developed them. This was due to the negative strip being quite smudged and containing all these marks. In the future, I need to ensure that I properly wipe down the negatives and make sure that there isn't anything on it as this has a major affect on the successfulness of the final outcome. However, I do really like my photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment