Tuesday 17 September 2013

PERSONAL STUDY: DOCUMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY










( These are the photos which I thought worked a little better, so 
I decided to edit them on photoshop)

For my own photographs I went down to Brick Lane and Camden to take some 'candid', street life photographs. The first few photographs I took in Brick Lane, I wasn't too sure on wether or not I was going to focus more on people or subjects such as buildings so I decided to take a few photographs of the graffiti, which were amazing works of art. For the second half I went down to Camden and took photographs of the passer-by'ers and did some more candid photography. I enjoyed taking the candid photographs as I found it fun capturing people doing different acts, however It sometimes become a little repetitive. To improve, I would like to get more face shots, rather than back shots and also I would like to take more inspiration from William Klein. 

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfully interesting blog. Found it whilst googling something else. Really fascinating to read your documented journey with art :)

    ReplyDelete