Friday 17 May 2013

LIN OSBORN INSPIRED WORK


'DOORS'

For my first inspired work from Osborn, my chosen theme was doors. It was inspired after her own work, I went down my street and took a few photographs from doors which I found a little more appealing. I then took them over to Photoshop and followed a tutorial I was give on how to create an inspired piece like that of Lin Osborn. I didn't edit the image much, (apart from making them a little brighter) as Osborn doesn't seem to do much to her own photographs. I really like the concept of doors as I think that a door looks out the outside world. And it creates this sense of mystery, as to what lays inside.
'Shades of rust'
This is my second piece inspired by Osborn using the same technique, only this time I took photographs of some old metal that was rusting. I find beauty in strange things, and I thought this really appealed to me. Here there is a variety of different stages of rust, from the first few stages, to the whole thing. I like that burnt orange colour that rust has, and also it's texture photographs quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment