Wednesday 26 June 2013

HAND-MADE EXPERIMENT: NORM MAGNUSSON



These are my Norm Magnusson inspired photographs. For these I simply got my self some leaves and some acrylic paints and painted on them. They are really simple to do and very fun. For the first image I tried to do different tones of the colour green which of course is the colour of the leave. I then decided to place it amongst green leaves which I thought would help to sort of camouflage the leave but also at the same time make it stand out from the others. For the second photograph, I just did some random swirl patterns with the paint, because I thought it worked better with the orange colour of the leave. I then photographed the leave amongst a brown background which helped to make the orange leave stand out a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment